- Golden Triangle Ventures Inc. is a multifaceted consulting company pursuing ventures in the health, entertainment and technology industries.
- Global Health Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Golden Triangle, does business in the industrial hemp/CBD industry.
- Lavish Entertainment, a wholly owned subsidiary of Golden Triangle, has helped organize some of the most exciting electronic dance music concerts in Las Vegas.
- HyFrontier Technologies, a wholly owned subsidiary of Golden Triangle, owns HyGrO, a patent-pending molecular hydrogen and oxygen delivery system for the agriculture industry.
- Napa Wine Brands, a wholly owned subsidiary of Golden Triangle, aims to provide a world-class portfolio of brands birthed from the heart of California’s Wine Country.
- Golden Triangle has recently announced multiple strategic acquisitions aimed at strengthening its portfolio of products and services.
- The company’s management team boasts a diverse background and decades of combined experience in relevant industries.
Golden Triangle Ventures Inc. (OTC: GTVH) is a multifaceted consulting company pursuing ventures in the health, entertainment and technology industries, with many additional projects being developed that provide synergistic values to these divisions. The company aims to purchase, acquire and/or joint venture with established entities that management can help assist and develop into unique opportunities.
Additionally, GTVH provides a professional corporate representation service to different companies in these sectors while consulting on a variety of business development objectives. The goods and services represented are driven by innovators who have passion and commitment to these marketplaces.
The company plans to utilize relationships and create a platform for new and existing businesses to strengthen their products and/or services. The three points of the Golden Triangle exclusively represent these three sectors in which the company aims to do business.
Health Division – Global Health Services
Global Health Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Golden Triangle Ventures (operating under its Health Division). Dedicated to the promotion of well-being and natural wellness, the company currently does business in the industrial hemp/CBD industry. Additionally, the company has a vision to promote, market and generate sales for a myriad of products and services which include a full retail line of high-end, all-natural health, wellness and beauty products.
To help achieve this vision, Global Health Services is in the process of further developing an extensive online portal that will support the multiple verticals under the company and provide a one-stop-shop for all of the company’s products and services. Moreover, to support overarching business goals, senior management tirelessly works on acquiring and building an array of profitable assets and projects.
Entertainment Division – Lavish Entertainment
Lavish Entertainment (EpicRaves) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Golden Triangle Ventures under its Entertainment Division. Operating out of Las Vegas, Nevada, the company started doing business in 2017 and was established with a vision of becoming a nationally recognized concert production company. The company currently has more than 30,000 national followers and nearly 100 team members who have helped the company successfully organize some of the most exciting Electronic Dance Music concerts in Las Vegas.
Lavish Entertainment is currently doing business as EpicRaves, which will eventually become a wholly owned subsidiary of Lavish Entertainment as the company expands its business into a variety of other forms of entertainment. The company is currently building a unique virtual reality platform to help expand on its live events, and it is working to acquire a 68,000 sq. ft. event center with a vision to develop one of the most advanced event centers in the world.
Technology Division – HyFrontier Technology
HyFrontier Technologies is a wholly owned subsidiary of Golden Triangle Ventures under its Technology Division. The company owns a patent-pending process and device technology called HyGrO, which is a molecular hydrogen and oxygen delivery system for agriculture. Golden Triangle Ventures is assisting the company in commercializing the HyGrO unit for farm and home use in markets across the globe. HyFrontier Technologies has a mission to improve global crop production efficiency by producing hydrogen and oxygen directly in the water stream.
This technology can be used on any species of plant life in nearly any grow medium. Additionally, the system can be retrofitted to wellheads for large-scale agricultural projects, indoor grow operations and small farms or utilized for a multitude of residential home and garden applications. In-house testing has shown evidence that hydrogen is capable of increasing crop yields by up to 25% and, in many circumstances, a much higher amount. Larger root systems and better overall plant health were also observed by watering plants with the HyGrO unit. Universities and multiple third-party testing facilities are currently working to validate the HyGrO technology, and all preliminary results are extremely positive.
To push the development and commercialization of the technology, management is now in the process of moving the company headquarters from Colorado to Florida, which will transition its operations into a 7,800 sq. ft. state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. The company recently executed a three-year lease with an option to purchase the entire 24,000 sq. ft. building, which will help the business in achieving its ultimate goal of commercializing this technology to the world.
Food & Wine Division – Napa Wine Brands
Napa Wine Brands is a wholly owned subsidiary of Golden Triangle Ventures which is a synergistic business with a mission of providing a world-class portfolio of unique brands birthed from Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley in the heart of California’s Wine Country.
The company has a commitment to manufacture and distribute specialty wines, foods and unique items while tapping into an array of hidden markets in the food and beverage industry. With extensive resources and award-winning products, Napa Wine Brands aims to develop some of the most desirable products in today’s market. Originated by some of the most profound experts in Napa Valley, the company’s vision is to broaden the horizon of a traditional food and wine company by creating a platform different than anything seen in the Northern Hemisphere.
Napa Wine Brands has an array of fully developed products and services that provide value to the other divisions under Golden Triangle Ventures. The company is now preparing the launch of several brands, products and services that are market-ready and will immediately turn into cash-positive businesses. Golden Triangle Ventures will provide a full support system and assist management of Napa Wine Brands in growing this company into another fun, exciting and profitable division of Golden Triangle Ventures.
- On May 26, 2021, Golden Triangle announced its acquisition of The Lodge Winery & Olive Oil Co. under the company’s Napa Wine Brands subsidiary. The Lodge Winery & Olive Oil Co. is an established wine brand that produces award-winning wines, olive oils and wine vinegars. “Our marketing team is now ready to launch an in-depth program focused on driving our products into big box stores, smaller retail outlets, online platforms and many other avenues,” Steffan Dalsgaard, CEO of Golden Triangle, stated in a news release announcing the acquisition. “We are working directly with [Napa Wine Brands CEO] Arron [Johnson] and his team to grow their bulk inventory and launch all of these products for the world to enjoy.”
- On May 20, 2021, Golden Triangle announced its entry into a letter of intent to acquire Sonder Fulfillment LLC, a leader in the industrial hemp and CBD space that is dedicated to driving forward the most powerful and efficacious cannabinoid products in the world. “Over the past two years, our operating partners have compiled a team of the best minds in the industrial hemp industry to create a totally vertical operation from seed to shelf,” Joshua Weaver, CEO of Sonder Fulfillment, stated in a news release announcing the LOI. “This acquisition by Golden Triangle Ventures will fully capitalize our operations and allow us to further expand our product lines and enter into new markets across the globe.”
- On May 19, 2021, Golden Triangle announced the execution of a formal agreement with Robert “Bo” DuBose to purchase the remaining 49% of HyFrontier Technologies Inc., giving Golden Triangle 100% ownership of the technology company. “This acquisition has been something that Bo and I have been working towards for quite some time and we are both incredibly happy to have this executed,” Dalsgaard stated in a news release announcing the acquisition. “We knew that completing this agreement would show the world that we are both fully committed to our shareholders and the brilliant future of this revolutionary company.”
- On May 12, 2021, Golden Triangle announced its acquisition of a top tier, professional sound system and formed a partnership with SuperKollider Sound LLC to provide a strategic benefit to the company’s entertainment division under Lavish Entertainment Inc. “We are very excited to acquire this unbelievable sound system,” Dalsgaard stated in a news release announcing the acquisition. “Hennessey Sound Design has always been one of my favorite systems on the market, and the team at SuperKollider Sound are true professionals in this space.”
Steffan Dalsgaard is the Founder & Executive Chairman of Golden Triangle. He has a background in business development, with over a decade of experience representing and consulting with dozens of private and public companies. Mr. Dalsgaard consults with companies on all of their corporate objectives while providing a professional and corporate face to their organizations. He has built a strong reputation in the public relations industry and has a mission to work with emerging growth companies that are positioned to become significant businesses in their respective fields.
Robert DuBose is the company’s Chief Innovations Officer & Director and the CEO of HyFrontier Technologies Inc. Mr. DuBose is responsible for the success of the HyGrO product in the agricultural market. His experience in the design and production of hydrogen equipment goes back more than a decade, including PEMFC technologies since 2009 with his company, Aquafuel Inc. Mr. DuBose was raised in the farming and machine shop business, where he learned firsthand how much work and love goes into a successful crop, as well as how elements, which are out of the farmers control, can have adverse effects on finances. His belief that being able to deliver a solution to increase growth, yield, health, stamina of crops and profitability for farmers would be a win-win for all led him to create the HyGrO product.
Stuart Seim is the Chief Development Officer & Director of Golden Triangle. He began his career as an associate professor at the University of Manitoba in the field of outdoor and environmental education after receiving his master’s degree and completing advanced educational studies. Coming from a family with an extensive financial background, Mr. Seim became a stockbroker for major regional financial firm Robert W. Baird. In a short time, he became the Branch Manager for Baird in Minneapolis, Minnesota, while also serving as a Managing Director for Baird. During this time, Mr. Seim also served on the board of an industrial hearing company, which he helped to launch as a new company (The TK Group). Mr. Seim currently resides in Colorado, where he is an advisor to several organizations.