Date: OCTOBER 28-30, 2022
With the recent completion of their jumbo event in Chicago, the USA CBD Expo team has rebranded their event series as ‘Alternative Products Expo’.
Chicago’s USA CBD Expo, the country’s biggest CBD event and covering the largest assortment of hemp and CBD goods, imparted critical knowledge to niche company owners on how to reach new consumers and expand their market share.
Over the past few years, the industry’s top buyers, investors, and wholesalers, have visited the USA CBD events at:
- Miami Beach Convention Center, Miami – August 2-4, 2019
- Las Vegas Convention Center, Vegas – February 13-15, 2020
- Plaza Mayor, Medellín, Colombia – February 22-23, 2020
- Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta – June 11-13, 2021
- McCormick Place, Chicago – October 28-30, 2021
The recent USA CBD Expo event, held at Chicago’s McCormick Place (America’s largest convention hall), featured more than 500 prominent industry names.
The event was unlike what Chicago had ever seen. With influences from previous events held at Atlanta and Miami, USA CBD Expo strove to increase the positive perception surrounding CBD and CBD products!
- It was a 3-day event with one B2B-only day which focused on sales
- The event saw sales including but not limited to hemp-derived products, semi-synthetic extracts, functional beverages, non-psychoactive mushrooms and more
- The event was held at the McCormick Place in Chicago (biggest convention hall in America)
- 50+ Industry Expert Speaker Panels visited the event and completed the event
- The 300+ vendor sales with the best 500+ industry brands at the event saw approximately 1.2 million dollars in sales which has been the largest of any event that has been covered by CBD Expo
- Although this event was for ages 21+ only, the effects of CBD products on children were also examined
- The USA CBD Expo has transitioned to Alternative Products Expo
- Alternative Products Expo is a B2B and B2C networking event for disrupting industries including hemp-derived products, semi-synthetic extracts, functional beverages, non-psychoactive mushrooms, delta8, kratom, nicotine alternatives, nutraceuticals, and many others
- The Chicago 2021 Expo broadened its horizons to include items that are not a part of the cannabis industry (Delta 8, psilocybin, nutraceuticals, functional beverages, etc.)
Expert speakers shared their insights with participants and attendees on topics such as business, science, and law throughout the three-day event. According to a Gallup poll, every seventh American now consumes CBD in some form, and the speakers examined the causes for this growth in the multibillion-dollar sector.
At the Chicago event, interested consumers:
- Met nearly 400 vendors who are bringing the top brands in the industry!
- Learned from more than 50 industry experts who will share their experience and perspectives!
- Found out about one-of-a-kind possibilities to buy retail or wholesale items at show-only prices.
- Found niche products that their company could market to a wider audience.
Not only did the USA CBD Expo Chicago showcase a varied range of fascinating presentations, but it also provided much-needed practical answers. This conference brought together cannabinoid scientists and professionals from all around the world to network and innovate.
Attendees could choose from a variety of thought-provoking panels to learn about the industry’s cutting-edge technologies. Under the supervision of CBD industry professionals, they updated their knowledge of regulation and compliance, increased sales, and fine-tuned their marketing skills.
Future Events to Look Out For
- Fort Lauderdale Alternative Products Expo 2022, Chicago 2022-Featuring all of the cutting-edge products and services that are upending established markets. All of the bells and whistles of a CBD Expo and much more!
- BizCann Expo New York 2022, Medellin 2022- For those wishing to expand their enterprises by entering or adding the cannabis industry to their operations
For more information regarding the USA CBD EXPO Chicago Event, kindly visit https://altproexpo.com/
CBDWire (CBDW) is a specialized information provider focused on (1) reporting CBD-related news and updates, (2) releasing CBDNewsBreaks crafted to keep investors abreast of the latest and greatest in the CBD market, (3) refining and enhancing corporate press releases, (4) delivering end-to-end distribution and social media services to client-partners and (5) constructing effective corporate communication solutions based on the unique requirements of CBD companies. CBDW is exclusively positioned in the burgeoning CBD sector with a proven team of journalists and researchers working to deliver high quality content to an expansive target audience of investors, consumers and industry news outlets. Our dissemination network of over 5,000 downstream distribution points allows us to deliver unparalleled reach, visibility and recognition to companies operating in both cannabidiol and the wider cannabis space. CBDWire (CBDW) is where CBD news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CBDWire to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CBDWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask Our Editor
CBDWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.