- Education and job opportunities are being created for the sector, as more states and more countries around the word are pushing for cannabis legalization
- MCOA offers diverse operations that include both wholly-owned subsidiaries and investment interests, including Cannabis Global Inc., Eco Innovation Group Inc., and Natural Plant Extract
- During Q3 2021, the company saw its highest revenue earning quarter since it became public
Despite challenges posed by the global pandemic, the legalized cannabis market is expected to grow significantly in the next five years. The market was valued at approximately $19.96 billion in 2018, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.2% during the forecast period, most likely topping $81.47 billion by the end of 2027, according to a recent market forecast report from Transparency Market Research (https://cnw.fm/KR9PM).
With more states and countries worldwide pushing for legalization of cannabis, new opportunities are being created specifically for this sector. Most recently, Malta, the EU’s smallest member state, became the first EU country to legalize the cultivation and personal use of cannabis by its citizens (https://cnw.fm/flxZt). Even colleges and universities are beginning to acknowledge the future of the industry – offering certificate-bearing classes. One example is Syracuse University (“SU”), which has partnered with California-based cannabis education company Green Flower to begin offering students access to certificate programs starting in January. The legalization of cannabis has already shown great promise in New York, creating an additional 77,000 new job opportunities in 2020.
“Despite the stigma from the past that still remains around cannabis, the industry itself has an explosive growth pattern that is truly unique and is going to create more opportunities, more jobs, more income and more taxes to the state than any other sector right now,” Green Flower CEO and co-founder Max Simon stated (https://cnw.fm/fYgEG). Each of the certificate programs will be six months long from start to certification and revolve around different aspects of the cannabis industry, ranging from business, law/policy to medical applications and more.
Investing directly in the cannabis sector, Marijuana Company of America (OTC: MCOA) is uniquely positioned to benefit from the cannabis market’s growth and associated opportunities. The company offers diverse operations that include cDistro, one of the THC, hemp, and CBD industry’s fastest-growing distribution companies. MCOA operations also include hempsmart(TM) and VBF brands, a premium CBD company, and a cannabis nursery cultivation facility in Salinas, California, respectively.
MCOA is building its portfolio of investments and joint ventures, representing the highest standards of professionalism and integrity in the legal cannabis and the industrial hemp markets. MCOA has partnered with and invested with several cannabis sector leaders, including:
- Cannabis Global Inc. (OTC: CBGL) – this company is considered an emerging force in the cannabis industry, with a growing product and intellectual property portfolio – including the proprietary Comply Bag(TM) and the development/marketing of the Hemp You Can Feel(TM) brand.
- Eco Innovation Group Inc. (OTC: ECOX) – works directly with inventors and other professionals to nurture and catalyze the most innovative and impactful products; Working closely with MCOA to help identify and accelerate the development of new hemp-based products for distribution worldwide.
- Natural Plant Extract (“NPE”) – MCOA holds a direct investment in NPE, which holds a Type 7 California manufacturing and distribution license. This license allows the company to distribute cannabis products anywhere in the state of California.
MCOA recently reported a significant milestone, reaching the highest quarterly revenue numbers since its inception, according to the company’s financial results report for the third quarter, ending September 30, 2021 (https://cnw.fm/YQX73). “During the third quarter 2021, despite the fact that we have been in the midst of a global pandemic, the Company produced the highest revenues in its history,” CEO Jesus Quintero said, underlining that the company expects to drive continued growth across the entire business the following months. “Our Q3 financial performance was strong and reflects our ability, despite being in a challenging environment, to execute on the strategy by diversifying within the Cannabis industry through strategic acquisitions along with organic growth.”
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.MarijuanaCompanyofAmerica.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to MCOA are available in the company’s newsroom at http://cnw.fm/MCOA
CBDWire (CBDW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CBDNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CBDW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CBDW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CBDW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CBDW is where news, content and information converge.